LavieFlo specialises in Preserved Flora Artistry.
All our arrangements are made from 100% natural flowers—preserved at its finest where each stalk is grown with meticulous care from seed to plant.
*Home & Office Decor
*Floral Gifts, Corporate Gifts and Hand Bouquets
Founded in 2012, LavieFlo is the combination of the words “life” and “flower” in French.
HISTORY OF PRESERVED FLOWERS
An innovative preservation technique was developed by a French company in the late 1980s. Over the years, this revolutionary technology has been perfected by horticultural experts in Japan and China.
- Preservation of the flowers and foliage involves careful selection of desired varieties which are grown and hand-picked.
- Greenhouses are specially contracted for their produce which is then delivered to the factory for further sorting, grading and processing.
- The natural flora are selected and cut at the peak.
- The natural plant’s sap is then gradually eternised by safe ingredients, enabling the flora to look natural by maintaining their original shape, and also suppleness.
- The flora are then eternised with desired colourants and cosmetic-grade substances.
- The substances used in the preservation process are non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-carcinogenic, non-explosive and non-chemical reactive. The solutions and colourants are food-grade and are also used in medical and textile manufacturing; therefore, there is no health or environmental risk.
- Preserved flowers maintain every characteristics of real flowers apart from their scent.