Got questions you need answered before you make your purchase in our eStore? Check the Frequently Asked Questions below! If you need further clarification on your orders, do contact us!
Our delivery charge is a flat charge of S$15 to most locations.
For the following special locations, there will be an additional charge of S$15:
- Army Camps
- Jurong Island
Please make sure the delivery address and contact details are accurate, and that the recipient is around to receive the gift.
We can redeliver the gift if the first delivery fails, for a separate charge.
We accept credit cards payments.
For payments made via Online Banking or ATM Transfer, kindly email (email@example.com) us your proof of payment.
All orders will only be shipped upon clearance of payment.
Delivery dates must be set at least 1-2 working days from the purchase date.
The delivery will then be done on the chosen date.
- Prolonged Shelf Life : Depending on storage / environmental conditions, preserved flowers can last up to 6 -12 months. However they have been know to last up to years in dry and cool conditions. As a comparison, fresh flowers typically last 1 week or less.
- Reduced Waste and Cost : Longer shelf life means less frequent replacement. For a hotel front desk, you would need to throw away the wilted natural flowers and replace with a new arrangement 52 times a year.
- Product Versatility : We are able to change the colour of the flowers to suit the occasion or colour theme.
- Time Factor : Preserved flowers floral arrangement are not constrained by time pressure. Arrangements can be prepared ahead of time for collection and still look as fresh on the day of your event.
LavieFlo’s preserved flowers does not have an expiry date.
The condition of the arrangement may deteriorate depending on the environment you place the flowers in, it does not wilt like fresh flowers.
Our flowers can last for years, but we always say that the best viewing period is 6 – 12 months due to wear and tear and weather conditions. We don’t want to over-guarantee as the Singapore climate is a humid one.
Depending on care, your LavieFlo arrangement / gift can last for years and years in a temperate room environment like an air conditioned / cool room.
- Do NOT water the product
- Do NOT expose to direct sunlight or strong light
- Avoid direct contact with anything wet
- Store and display at temperatures below 35 ̊C
- Best humidity level at approximately 40-60%
- Blow with hair dryer from a moderate distance when dusty
- Only the highest quality flowers are used for preserved flowers
- Only non-toxic, cosmetic grade chemicals are used in the preservation process
- On average, only 30-50% of the flowers meet the stringent quality control standards
Yes. Only non-toxic and cosmetic grade chemicals are used in the process for preservation.
International Courier FAQ
For regional orders, we ship to Indonesia, Brunei, Philippines, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam and Malaysia.
All orders are dispatched from Singapore. Please allow 1 – 2 days for order handling and another 3 – 10 business days for shipping (depending on your location), for your item(s) to reach you.
During sale and holiday periods, delivery may take longer than the estimated time frames above. Please ensure that you enter the billing and shipping address in English to avoid delays with your order. All orders require a signature on delivery and we do not ship to international PO Boxes.
The overseas shipping fee paid during checkout is not inclusive of overseas customs duties, import duties, foreign taxes or other fees that the destination country may impose. Our logistics partner will be in touch with the recipient of the parcel on the charges to be incurred separately.
Overseas customs duties, import duties, foreign taxes or other fees that may be imposed are only charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges hence we are unable to include it in the shipping fee or advise how much the cost will be as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
Please note that in accordance with export regulations we are required to declare the exact value of all items and identify the order as dutiable “merchandise”. We are also prohibited by law from identifying an order as a “gift” for export purchases, even if a customer has placed the order with the intention of delivery to a gift recipient.
The customer must take full liability for any parcels returned to us due to unpaid customs charges. Postal charges, return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees will all be deductible from any refund due.
It might be a good idea to check with your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting. Here are some links which may be useful for you: