What are the delivery charges?
Self collection at our Showroom: Appointments Required Please WhatsApp 88933900
Standard Delivery: $15 (10am – 3pm or 2pm – 6pm)
Same day Delivery: $25 (only for orders before 1pm)
Specific Time Delivery: $25
- 10am – 12pm
- 12pm – 2pm
- 2pm – 4pm
- 4pm – 6pm
Please note that there will be additional SGD$15 surcharge for the following locations:
- Jurong Industrial Area / Tuas
- Other locations that may require special clearances
Which payment methods are accepted in this eStore?
We accept several types of payment methods in our eStore :
- Bank Transfer or PayNow
What happens after I make an order online?
- Your will receive an Order Confirmation via the email address you registered with.
- Your Order will be processed immediately by our team (for orders placed during working hours).
- A notification email will be sent to you when your order is ready for collection. If you have requested for a delivery, you will be notified upon successful delivery on the requested delivery date.
Will I receive a receipt for my order?
Yes, every online order will be followed by a confirmation email.
What are the benefits of preserved flowers over fresh flowers?
- Prolonged Shelf Life : With proper care, it will last for 1 to 3 years. Generally preserved flowers will not wilt, whereas fresh flowers typically last for 5 days.
- Reduced Waste and Cost : Longer shelf life means less frequent replacement. For a hotel front desk, you would need to throw away the wilted natural flowers and replace with a new arrangement 52 times a year.
- Product Versatility : We are able to customize the colour of the flowers to suit any occasion.
- Time Factor : Preserved flowers arrangement are not constrained by time. Arrangements can be prepared ahead of time and look fresh on the day of your event.
How long can an arrangement last?
LavieFlo’s preserved flowers do not have an expiry date.
The condition of the arrangement may deteriorate depending on the environment you place it. However, it does not wilt like fresh flowers.
Our flowers can last for years, but the best viewing period is 6 – 12 months. We do not want to over-guarantee as the Singapore’s climate is humid.
Depending on care, your LavieFlo arrangement can last for 1 to 3 years in an air-conditioned room.
How do I care for the product to make it last as long as possible?
- Do not water the product
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- Blow with hair dryer from a moderate distance when dusty
Why is the cost of preserved flowers much higher than the cost of fresh flowers?
- Only the highest quality flowers are used for preserved flowers
- Only non-toxic, cosmetic grade chemicals are used in the preservation process
- On average, only 30-50% of the flowers meet the stringent quality control standards
Are there chemicals used in the preserved flowers safe?
Yes. Only non-toxic and cosmetic grade chemicals are used in the process for preservation.